понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

adventur quest rpg




As much as I love politics, Iapos;m starting hope this election will get done sooner.

At the very least, so I can have more spare time to devote to other things. Right now, so much mindshare is dedicated to politics. The various papers I have been writing for all my classes have to do with politics. When I have extra time between classes or after homework, what am I doing? Reading politics. Both when drunk or not, what do I make every conversation lead to? Politics.

Fuck that. Iapos;m done
(LIE. Guaranteed, in 10 minutes I will be reading Newsweek, First Read, NYT, or something again. Especially since Iapos;m avoiding math homework.)



ANYWAYS


Iapos;m considering switching my major to Psychology, and minoring in English.
I think it would be delightful to theorize and research for a living, then publish my findings.

Plus, switching would be a big middle finger to math- something I�HATE with a passion, but would have to learn to love if I�want to be an engineer.



Seriously- even the reason I love politics so much has nothing to do with the issues (mostly.) I love the psychological chess game that is involved in creating a message, marketing it, etc... Blah blah I donapos;t even feel like going there right now.
Point is: Psychology/Sociology rocks



Who knows. Iapos;m tired, and want to sleep.... But canapos;t until this homework is done. Which sucks, because I know Iapos;ll probably procrastinate many many many more hours.

adventur quest rpg, adventur quest.com, adventura, adventura bachata.



Комментариев нет: