среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

coffee lunch sale truck




I recall bits and pieces of the early parts. I remember my dad reading some kind of ultra-summarized version of the last Harry Potter book because he wanted to know what happened, heh. And I remember being at work and trying to find an open locker and being unable to. The break room, for some reason, was full of books, games and DVDs that employees could check out, just like a library. But the only really clear part of the dream came after that.

I was out with my roommate and we were looking at a huge display of dolls in a store. There were two different dolls that caught my eye. The first was a female doll with long brown hair that came in a sleek gold dress and held an umbrella. She came in a few different varieties and had a huge number of extra dresses you could buy. The second doll only came in one variant. It was a blond man wearing an aqua-colored vest over a white shirt with poofy sleeves. The female doll came with so many extras, and had a yellow umbrella just like mine, that initially I picked her. But then suddenly I realized that the male doll was modeled on a famous composer, and I abruptly picked him instead.

And then I WAS him.

I lived in a dirty, polluted city with no greenery. (It actually looked like a slightly lower-tech version of Midgar from Final Fantasy VII.) I had a small room with a piano in the corner and made a small living off my compositions, and would occasionally play in a bar for some extra cash. However, I usually quickly lost all my money at the racetrack. I had two close friends. One was a completely generic guy whose face I donapos;t remember at all, and one was Kazuki from GetBackers. Kazuki was in a relationship with Juubei in the dream, but I never actually saw Juubei. I was happy for Kazuki but also a little bit jealous because he was so happy and I was so lonely. I was in love with Generic Guy (GG from now on) but he thought I loved Kazuki.

The one scene I clearly remember involved a scandalous tabloid article asserting that I had previously been married but my wife had left me after she caught me having an affair with another man. GG came to my room and showed me the article, and I was horrified. I wondered who had told the tabloid the story and why. GG couldnapos;t believe that it was actually true. He was appalled that I would marry someone and then live a lie behind her back. "I needed money," I said.

This just made him even more angry. "Itapos;s still adultery" he shouted. "Selling your body is still adultery"

"That isnapos;t what happened" I said, but he stormed off, leaving the paper behind. I sat there alone in my tiny, messy apartment, staring at the article and remembering the truth behind the incident in question.

Except that I donapos;t actually really remember the truth behind the incident, because around then one of the cats decided that he REALLY wanted to get up on my dresser and see what was behind my Fushigi Yuugi wallscroll and maybe knock some action figures over while he was at it, so I woke up.

arlington heights il library, coffee lunch sale truck, coffee luwak, coffee lye soap, coffee lyric.



Комментариев нет: