четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

bachelor degree careers




Not really sure where to start...um...hmmm....Iapos;m kinda, no...really sick of being so huge.� Iapos;m tall, and meant to be thin.� Iapos;ve lost so much control with my life...fasting seems like the only thing I can do thatapos;s on MY terms.� Fasting feels like....for once, Iapos;m in charge, and itapos;s a really nice feeling to finally be able to do what I want, and I want to be thin.�

My entire life, everyone (family, friends, school...everyone) made me do things their way...including my own freakinapos; body� I had to be chubby cause my family would tell me I wasnapos;t allowed to be pretty.

Iapos;m sick of food...sick of fat...sick of being ugly.

Any advice?

Thanks for listening...kinda helped to get it off my chest after all these years.

� I deserve to be thin....right?








forenta bakery equipment, bachelor degree careers, bachelor degree christian counseling, bachelor degree college, bachelor degree completion.



Комментариев нет: