вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

break listing agreement




Friend, with whom I was going to walk, has postponed it until 1230 today. I canapos;t be annoyed- Iapos;ve had days where I canapos;t remember my schedule, too. I just wish Iapos;d known about it: I would have gone swimming this morning. Tomorrow I WILL go swimming because I know weapos;re meeting and walking at 2 pm.

Tried to watch the last of this weekapos;s True Blood on tv last night, friend didnapos;t leave until 15 minutes before the end so caught the last 15 minutes. I know that itapos;s available on HBO on demand, but we have the dish so we donapos;t get On Demand. And since our dish is not interconnected with our phone line, we also donapos;t get Pay Per View.

Toad has decided he would like to try for law school. He says Miss P has agreed to be his sugar mama while he does school. Application evidently a long process; I refuse to get worked up. He knows that while we could let him have a little cash each month, we donapos;t have the money for law school. Plus? I think heapos;s going to find it harder to get loans what with the credit-tightening situation and the general economy.

If he wants it, I want him to go for it. I hate to give up on him becoming a cop, though. I have to remind myself that a son who wants to go to law school is generally considered a good thing. How stupid am I, that I have to tell myself that? And heapos;s certainly capable of doing the work; the kidapos;s smart. And he wants to do civil rights law.

fotomuseum, break listing agreement, break literature program through, break load medium switch voltage, break load switch.



Комментариев нет: