суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

camera obscura underachievers




Today is Housewife day.
Iapos;m scrubbing the bathroom floor and let me tell you; I donapos;t do it often. The main part of the floor isnapos;t bad... Itapos;s behind the toilette that frightens me. Iapos;m pretty sure that Iapos;m going to get some yucky disease from a mixture of chemical and "backyard" bacteria.
Thatapos;s okay, though. I mean, we all die some day. And really? There are probably women out there who do this all the time and live to be quite a bit older than myself.

Also? Iapos;m cooking a roast. Seriously. Meat is being cooked by me. It started out raw and with no flavor packets or instructions. Itapos;s pretty exciting and a little scary.

I should have a housewife icon, only Iapos;m not sure I would use it that often. Maybe this is my housewife icon.


I think I may take a break and drive to the store. Do you need anything?
camera obscura underachievers, camera obscura tel aviv, camera obscura site myspace.com, camera obscura santa monica.



Комментариев нет: