пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

argentina mill steel




I bombed my math exam. Iapos;m so horrible at math. I usually would stay with Ollie at the radio station but I felt so sick. I woke up this morning very nauseous and this unbearable dry taste in my mouth but I still went to class. I felt dizzy and out of it. After sitting at Poe Park I walked over to the 17 bus where my mom and sister were waiting for me and we came home. I just got in and I feel so shitty ;____________;

Tomorrow Iapos;m going to go to my clinic so I can get some medical attention and my asthma pump I desperately need. Afterwards Iapos;m going to the library to do school work. Saturday Iapos;ll do the same and Sunday is the Breast Cancer Walk, so Iapos;ll take some down time then.

;_; I hate feeling like poo.
argentina mill steel, argentina milonga tango, argentina mimosas, argentina minibus.



Комментариев нет: