понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

foolhardy anacronym




I canapos;t remember if I posted it or not and clearly I havenapos;t bothered to go see, but in case I did not..we did not get the house. The Realtor says she thinks the owner thinks we can afford more so sheapos;s holding out for a higher amount, probably $10k more. We can not afford more. Technically if there was some cashing of IRAs and whatnot we could afford more, but we would rather not do that. So this weekend we saw 7 more houses.

One of the houses I like better than the rest but not as much as the one we put a bid on. Two of the houses Chris likes better than or equal to the one I like, but again not as much as the one we put a bid in on. Weapos;re sort of hoping the owners will see that weapos;re house hunting and look at the current market and the fact that her house has been sitting around for sale for 2 years and catch a clue.

Chrisapos;s mom doesnapos;t think we can afford this house - the cost of upkeep, etc. I mean. It would be tight for the first year but we could do it. And thatapos;s with me being a SAHM, I could and am completely willing and able and desirous of working (well, desirous of working from home mostly but Iapos;d totally get a regular job if need be) which would increase our extra fundage to more than enough to live comfortably in that house from the start. There is no doubt in OUR minds that we could afford to live there. Weapos;ve (and I mean Christopher) crunched the numbers to make sure of it.

Iapos;ve sort of swayed Chris to my secondary choice, which is a butter colored Tudor with a neat brick sunburst detailing around the blue curved door frame and a combo of brick, stucco and wood shingles (all painted the same butter color unfortunately - why do people paint perfectly good bricks??). But only sort of.

There are two more houses we want to look at yet. And weapos;re still holding out hope for the first house.
foolhardy anacronym, foolhardy, foolhardiship, foolhardiness.



Комментариев нет: