суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

airbrush art pictures




This morning we intended to get up bright and early and go a local book sale, but that didnapos;t happen. We ended up sleeping in, then getting up and going to a local book sale. Pickings were really slim by the time we got there. I blame the dealers, but that is a rant for another time. Despite the slim pickings we did pick up a number of books, nothing that was on our lists, but books all the same. I did find Two and Three in the Evanovich series, which I hoped (while I want to read them Iapos;m not buying them new). I did pick up some classics to fill in our collection (along with yet another copy of Little Women. Why do I always think we donapos;t have it?) especially some good stuff for next years banned books week.

Then we joined the mob at Delicious Orchards. Literally. The place was packed so tight I was thankful we didnapos;t grab a cart or we never would have slipped through the crowds. We gave a lesson on tea for an uninitiated Liptonite who was looking for something different (but like Lipton). He ended up with some Twinings English Breakfast, a good start at least. Then we found some apples (winesap) and a variety of dried fruits to try out (dried kiwi and cantaloupe anyone?). I also found some chow chow at last, though itapos;s PA�Dutch not�Southern�and�missing some ingredients that�I expected. We Shall See. �Lastly, I got a pumpkin.

For fans of Greek Food, I can recommend My Little Fat Greek on Rt 9 S (just�south of �the Perkins in Freehold). Itapos;s a total dive, but wow, the food was good. The chicken gyro was the best Iapos;d ever had, and Neal was very happy with his bait, er, calimari. The only thing I would have liked was if they had brewed Iced tea (snapple doesnapos;t count) and if there was a sampler platter with some of the other dishes (like spanikopita and the greek lasagna).

When we got home we watched some Avatar and put the solar lights together and out in front of the house (theyapos;re�a Japanese�style lantern and came with hook hangers which looks so nice). Soon Iapos;ll be having some leftovers for dinner and will curl up next to Da Hubby on the couch (thatapos;s the life).

Lastly, a book challenge update:

60. Lady and the Vamp by Michelle Rowen. Book three in a�silly paranormal romance series. Iapos;m over the series. I very well may be over the whole genre. What used to be fun fluff is now tired cliche. Capos;est la vie.



emergency contraception birth control pill, airbrush art pictures, airbrush art picture, airbrush art paintings, airbrush art painting.



Комментариев нет: